Monday, October 16, 2017

Two Years

I had forgotten about this place.
2 years.

It's been over 2 years since my last post.
2 years and 3 different locations.
I've lived in 3 different places since then.
Actually, I'm on my third location now.
But, it's been a total 6 different places that I've lived in the last 5 years.
That's a lot of moving.

Life has changed a lot, too.
Many deaths.
Many deaths of different sorts...
   of people, of relationships, of hopes, of faiths...
     heartbreak, confusion, devastation, loss--
       it could get worse but I hope it doesn't.

Ah, I guess there is still some hope alive.
That means there must be more.
More life ahead.

Where will it lead?
I don't know, but maybe I'll try something different this time.
Maybe, I will try leading it  instead of it  leading me.
Then maybe, just maybe, I will get where I actually want to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not a Survivor

(I originally wrote this within the first 6 months after my daughter's death. I didn't post it then, I don't remember why.  I...