Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vintage Sewing Patterns

Remember when sewing patterns were only 65¢?
Umm.....no.
Apparently, that was the going price in the late 60's when I was just a wee lass.  I'm not divulging exactly how  wee.  Howie?
I found a bunch, which is more than some but less than loads, at a second hand store and I picked out several to take home with me.  Boy, looking at these is making me feel like I want to grab a ginger ale, plop down in my orange vinyl bean bag chair and watch an episode of Gidget.

And how could I resist this pattern for such cool threads?  Let's see, who do we have on here?  It looks like it could be  Lee Majors, James Gardner,  and Roger Moore.   I haven't figured out who the guy with the mustache is yet.

Real men wear embroidered shirts. 
Can you dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not a Survivor

(I originally wrote this within the first 6 months after my daughter's death. I didn't post it then, I don't remember why.  I...