Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crochet Problems

I am slightly frustrated with my crocheting right now.  I have tried several different patterns for hats and none of them seem to be coming out as the pattern picture shows.  I even purchased a pattern online and have had quite a bit of difficulty with it.  I've been doing a lot of ripping out and restarting, and I'm not that quick of a crocheter so all this time spent with nothing to show for it is a little sad.  :( 

Sewing is so much quicker for certain things.  But, I do love crochet - not ready to give up on it yet.  I just wish I could find a "fool proof" pattern - if there is such a thing - for a nice slouch hat.  I'm going to keep looking and trying.  I've also been looking at slipper patterns and giving them a try.  Hopefully, I'll have more than dishcloths and scrubbies done soon - want to get some gifts ready but it's taking so long, grrrrrr.

Okay, going to dig in and try again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not a Survivor

(I originally wrote this within the first 6 months after my daughter's death. I didn't post it then, I don't remember why.  I...