Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crocheted Soap Saver

Again, I followed one of traceyishh's tutorials posted on her YouTube channel.  It was for a Spa Loofah Soap Saver.  It was very easy to follow and it worked up pretty quickly.  I'm pretty much a new crocheter and I consider myself on the slow side, so I can only imagine how quick and easy this would be for someone who is experienced.

Making some as gifts for my daughters and sending them with a few bars of natural organic soap.


  I was happy with how it turned out, and I just love this Moss Stitch.  I've already started a washcloth using this same stitch and I'm really excited about how it's turning out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not a Survivor

(I originally wrote this within the first 6 months after my daughter's death. I didn't post it then, I don't remember why.  I...